How To Activate 30 Days Kaspersky Antivirus Trial Version?
A trial version of Kaspersky anti-virus software is valid up to 15 days, 30 days and sometimes for long period (special Promotions). A trial version can be downloaded from its original website. If it gets expire then you have to buy a commercial license to activate it.
A trial version of Kaspersky antivirus can be activated during the installation by following way:
- First, make sure that System date and time is accurate.
- Open the Activation Window of Kaspersky.
- Go to Activate trial version of the application.
- You will see a message Activation completed successfully on the screen. Click Finish.
To operate the trial version after the installation:
- Confirm that the date of the system is correct.
- Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus software on your computer.
- Navigate to lower-right corner and click Enter activation code.
- This will open Licensing window. Now, select Activate the application.
- Next, select Activate trial version of the application.
- You will get a successful message. Click Finish.
If you don’t have the license to buy it, follow these simple steps:
- Visit Kaspersky Lab Internet Store on your web browser.
- Select the location and the product which you wish to buy.
- Continue to the billing details and place the order.
- An activation code will be received on your email address. Use that to activate your product.
Were the details given above relevant? Or, you are looking of more? Whatever the requirement is, Kaspersky Customer Support Canada is the answer to all your needs. Don’t be late and save the precious time by contacting the professionals who will solve out any problem without making any delay. We aim to deliver complete and permanent solutions to our clients so that they don’t face any future problem similar to this. Visit our website for more details.