How To Troubleshoot Installation Error 1304 In Kaspersky?
This is one of the errors that appear on the screen when you try to install Kaspersky product on your computer. It is a normal error message that is visible when there is some problem with the compatibility of Microsoft Windows and Kaspersky software. The message features a numeric value along with the description of the issue.
This error appears when there is a shortage of registry permissions. The other factors leading this message might be the presence of a malware on your computer. This malware dislocates the system files that are needed to install the antivirus services on your device. So, Kaspersky Technical Support recommends you to find out the malicious files and then remove it from your computer and gain access to the cybersecurity software.
Use Windows system file checker to resolve error 1304
- Use your administrator ID and password and Run the Command Prompt.
- Open the Start Menu and type “cmd” on your keyboard; it will bring up the Command prompt.
- Press Right-Click on the “Command Prompt” to open its window
- Select the option to “Run as administrator”
- You will receive a Command Line page; Type the command “sfc /scannow” and press Enter
- The running of this command will remove the Windows Dell Errors.
- You will need to restart the system after the completion of this process.
Connect with the experts alternate solutions
You are suggested not to close the window while the command is in process. Following this method, you will be able to get rid of the error1304 and easily install the Kaspersky product. But if this method does not help you to troubleshoot the problem and you are still not able to install the antivirus on your device, then you should Dial Kaspersky Customer Support Number Canada +1-7788-061-736 and inform the technicians about your distress. You should not feel uncomfortable to avail the services provided by them; you can either dial the helpline number or send an email requesting further solutions for your problem.